The Embassy of India would like to inform that The Chamber for Import, Export & Health, Government of Maharashtra is organizing the 7th Annual Outbound Tourism International World Expo & Conference co-located with Travel & Tourism India in the State of Goa and Mumbai, as per following schedule:
- Date & Venue: 17th to 19th June 2021 at Dr. SP Mukherjee AC Stadium, Panaji, Goa
- Date & Venue: 2nd to 4th September 2021 at Nehru Centre, Dr. A B Road, Worli, Mumbai
- Date & Venue: 25th to 27th November 2021 at BEC, Nesco Complex, Goregaon E, Mumbai
- Other Cities: Contact for Pune, Nagpur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, etc. dates & venues.
A brief introduction about the upcoming event is as follows:
The Indian Tourism & Travel Market –
• India’s outbound market is estimated to surpass 40 Billion USD by 2024, which due to COVID can be directed inward.
• Mumbai is the largest source market of Business, Mice & Leisure Travel in the country with major players like Cox & Kings, SOTC, Thomas Cook and others are headquartered in Mumbai.
Exhibitor Benefits – Why you should exhibit with us –
- Conduct business & generate leads from industry buyers & trade visitors
- Showcase your products and services to the global travel trade community
- Sponsorship and branding avenues will help maximize your brand exposure
- Develop relationships, gather market intelligence & do quality business on a global scale
- Be a part of strong line-up of speakers at the TTI + OTI Expo discussing current industry scenarios
Exhibitor Profile –
Foreign Country Tourism Pavilions • International Tourist Organizations • India Tourism • State Governments • AYUSH • Travel Agents/Tour Operators • Venues • Destinations • Hotel/Resorts • Transporters & Cruise Liners • Related Tourism & Travel Companies • Hospitality, etc.
Hosted Buyers at Goa & Mumbai – Highlights of TTI + OTI 2021
- Meet with industry stakeholders on one platform
- Buyers and Sellers can meet with government officials
- Present the ‘Best Practices’ for service providers to revive the industry
- Be a part of strong line-up of speakers discussing current industry trends
- Interact with travelers, consumers, suppliers, professionals & related audiences
- Showcase products & services to create a strong connect with the trade community
- Utilize a series of sponsorship and branding avenues to maximize your brand exposure
Goa & Mumbai Business Visitors – Who will attend?
Trade & Industry • HNIs & Government • National & International • Travel & Tourism Agencies • Key Officials, Tour Operators • Young entrepreneurs & Start Ups • Corporates & Business Travellers • Hospitality Investors • Event Planners • TV & Film Production Houses • Cruise Management, etc.
Benefits of Exhibiting at Goa & Mumbai Expos –
- 1 speaker slot for presentation at the expo
- Complimentary logo branding at the venue
- Logo presence on business visitor promotions
- Logo with website link on official event website
- Complimentary Business Invitee Tickets (numbers depend on size of stall)
- Logo where-ever possible on promotional material like badges, directory, etc.
Cost – Effective Stall Tariffs (Per Venue – Either Goa or Mumbai)
Two options are available: 1. Bare Space – Rs. 17,000 /- (US$ 240) per sq mtr (minimum stand space of 27 sq mtrs) or 2. Shell Stall – Rs. 18,000 /- (US$ 250) per sq mtr. There are also sponsorship options (Per Venue – Goa or Mumbai) with mega branding as below which foreign countries can avail of:
- Platinum – Rs. 18 Lakhs (US$ 24,550) with 90 sq mtr. space
- Diamond – Rs. 13 Lakhs (US$ 17,720) with 60 sq mtr. space
- Gold – Rs. 9 Lakhs (US$ 12,270) with 36 sq mtr. space
- Silver – Rs. 7 Lakhs (US$ 9,545) with 27 sq mtr. space
*Additional 25% for main aisle & 20% for corner location. *18% GST applicable on all payments.